|Product Dimensions (W x D x H)||21.4 x 18.8 x14 inch|
|Cooling Capacity||8,000 BTU/h|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)||12.1|
|Dehumidifying Volume||2.43 Pints/hour|
|Sound Pressure Level (H/M/L)||49/47/42 decibels|
|Control Type||Remote Control|
|Window Requirements:||Width (Min/Max): 26-41 inches|
|Height (Min): 19 inches|
- Product Dimension(W x D x H): 21.4×18.8×14 inches
- Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs): 71
- Approximate Net Weight (lbs): 65
- Cooling Capacity: 8,000 BTU/h
- Power: 115V, 60Hz
- Rated Power: 660W
- Rated Current: 6.9A
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 12.1
- Dehumidifying Volume: 2.43 Pints/hour
- Sound Pressure Level (H/M/L): 49/47/42 decibels
- Control Type: Remote Control
- Window Requirements:
- Width (Min/Max): 26-41 inches
- Height (Min): 19 inches
Working nicely so far. First day using. Runs pretty quietly.
It works well and is very quiet. I just wish I could disable the beep sound.
I think this is a good product. Sound level was a significant factor for me and I am pleased with that aspect of the unit. However, I find the controls unnecessarily complicated and confusing to use. I would have preferred simpler controls. I hope that, with time, I will find the controls easier to use.
So far so good, proper install and a smaller room is so much quieter than the GE purchases a few seasons ago. Would recommend for anyone buying a window unit.
Excellent experience! Sleeping like a baby as the unit is quiet and keeps rook at a comfortable temperature.
- User Manual: click here