At TOSOT we are committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected and never misused.
- Information You Provide to Us
TOSOT collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you request information from us, purchase or register a product, submit a rebate form, create an account with us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, use our Services, submit a rating or review, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact us.
You may be required to provide certain personal information to create your TOSOT account. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, geolocation information, mobile device identifier and, if you are making a purchase, credit/debit card number or other financial information. We may also collect non-personal information from you such as product serial and model numbers or the location where you purchased the product.
- Information We Automatically Collect
TOSOT may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- Respond to your inquiries, fulfill orders, process payments, prevent transactional fraud, provide services, and contact and communicate with you;
- Develop new products or services;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Services or on other sites or apps;
- Contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from TOSOT or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- Research, address problems, and improve the usage and operations of the Services;
- Participate in Interest-Based Advertising, by us and our advertising partners.
- Protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business; and
- As described to you at the point of data collection.
TOSOT may share the personal information we collect from and about you:
- To our Service Providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us.
- To respond to judicial processes or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
Except as stated above, we will not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties. TOSOT may, however, share aggregated or pseudonymous, DII with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses as described herein.
Links to Other Sites
TOSOT has implemented physical, electronic and procedural security features that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Despite TOSOT’s efforts to protect your personal information, there is always a risk that an unauthorized third party may circumvent such procedures or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from TOSOT via this Site or via e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. Accordingly, TOSOT is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the internet.
Comments, Notices and User Content
Except as necessary for TOSOT to provide the services, information, or products requested by a registered user, the registered user may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to TOSOT through an account registration, or electronic news or information subscription, prospectively retained by TOSOT, used by TOSOT for secondary purposes, or disclosed by TOSOT to third parties by updating your profile preferences on the Site. (This does not apply to collection of the type of web browser of the visitor to the Site or to non-identifiable visitor information provided or collected.)
Privacy of Children
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group. All users must be at least 18 years of age in order to use the Site.
Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information
Upon your written request, TOSOT will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by TOSOT that has been voluntarily provided by you to TOSOT through online forms, registration forms, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting TOSOT via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses below or number above.
Right to Change Privacy Statement
TOSOT may change this Privacy Statement at any time. It is the obligation of users returning to the Site to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made.
Questions or Concerns
Revisions to this statement
TOSOT reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Services. If we change the Privacy Statement in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.