To start a warranty claim, please fill in the warranty form first. Our customer service will respond to your claim in 24hours.
TOSOT Direct’s warranty covers manufacturing and material defects from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations：
- This unit must be installed and operated at all times in accordance with the instructions furnished with the product. Any alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
- This warranty is non-transferable, and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the manufacturer. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service, and after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
- The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s)
TOSOT offers a one-year standard warranty for window air conditioner, portable air conditioner, dehumidifier, and humidifier, while the air purifier enjoys a three-year standard warranty. All the new units are eligible for a six-month extended warranty. Please register your product within one year of receiving the machine. The warranty will be activated automatically from the date of original purchase of this product.
What's NOT covered?
- Improper use or installation
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to acts of nature. For example: lightning strikes, tornadoes and similar
- Commercial use
- Modifications to any part of the product, including the antenna
- Connection to an incorrect voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
- Any product which was given out for free.
If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you may choose to pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product. The limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase and is not transferable outside of the country of purchase. Customers outside of the United States will cover the shipping fee for replacement items, parts, and accessories as needed.
This limited warranty is only for the original buyer. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.
What will TOSOT Direct do?
- Within the warranty, TOSOT will offer replacements for the defective units, or send spare parts if necessary on our cost.
- Kindly note that if customers are seeking a refund, please contact the original purchasing channel. The official store will not offer any refund options in or outside the warranty.
Open Box Items
Open Box items are products which have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 1-year warranty, and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a replacement.
Return Products You Are Unsatisfied With
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your unused items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Please be advised customers are responsible for all return shipping charges in this case. Outside the 15-day return window, customers will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, and we won't accept returns or refunds after 30 days of delivery. Please contact us for return address before sending the unit back. We cannot accept returns that show up randomly at our warehouse without a return authorization from our customer service team. Please be advised customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
Return Defective Items
If you received a defective item, you can send the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free repair or replacement. You may be asked to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: If we do authorize you to return the products, we strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified by our customer service team that we have completed your refund.
When Will A Replacement Be Sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they leave our warehouses within 2 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent only after receiving the original defective item.
How Long Does It Take For Me To Get A Refund
It may take 1 to 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once the item is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. Unfortunately, we cannot expedite this process.