How It Works
STEP ONE: Purchase ProtectionMake sure Extend Shipping Protection is added to your purchase at checkout. You’ll receive an email confirmation with details and then you can sit back and relax!!
STEP TWO: Request HelpIf your package is lost, stolen, or damaged, don’t worry. Simply contact Extend online or by phone at (877) 248-7707. No need to call your shipping carrier or the retailer!
STEP THREE: Enjoy your replacement.
Most often Extend will send you a virtual gift card on the TOSOT’s behalf so that you can order a replacement product. In some cases, the TOSOT will ship the replacement directly to you.
When does the shipping protection start and end?
Protection starts once the package is shipped. Protection ends when the package is in your hands, or, if you make a service request, once Extend resolve the issue.
Can I cancel my shipping protection?
If your order hasn’t shipped yet, please contact the TOSOT directly to adjust the order. If the order has already shipped, shipping protection is in effect, and a refund cannot be provided.
What's not protected by Extend Shipping Protection
Not every item is eligible for Extend Shipping Protection. Below are items that cannot be protected:
Items with no cash value, like free samples or other items included with your shipment at no cost.
- Items for which shipping labels are printed but never scanned by the carrier. They aren’t protected because they never shipped. In this situation, you should contact the retailer for support.
- Digitally delivered items like subscriptions, cloud storage, digital photographs, eBooks, audio ﬁles, software programs, e-gift cards and extended warranties.
- Items shipped outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada.
- Packages worth more than $10,000 U.S. dollars.
Order issues also can’t be approved. Please contact the TOSOT directly for any of the following order issues:
- Items that are backordered.
- Items sent in error by the retailer, like the wrong size, color, or item.
- Items missing from the order when the package shows no exterior damage or tampered seal.
- Items with mechanical or electrical defects.
Sometimes packages may not be in transit or delivered, or they may be returned to the sender for various reasons. In these cases, the package is still protected. However, the service request may not be approved for the following reasons:
- If you provide the wrong shipping address on the online order. Contact the retailer directly to see if the address can be corrected and rerouted.
- The recipient refused to sign for the package or refused the delivery.
- Packages that are not delivered after multiple attempts by the shipping carrier.
- Packages that are held or redirected at the request of the recipient.
- If it is fraudulent.
How do I sumbit a service request with Extend?
Simply contact Extend online or by phone at (877) 248-7707. If your request is approved, Extend will replace your product on behalf of TOSOT. You will receive a store credit or gift card for the value of the product plus shipping costs and taxes so you can order a replacement product quickly. In some cases, the replacement product will be shipped directly to you by TOSOT.
What information do I need to submit a service request?
When you submit a request, we’ll ask you to tell us if the item(s) were lost, stolen or damaged. If the package contains multiple items Extend may ask you to conﬁrm which protected items are affected.
Extend may ask you for more details and documents as part of your service request. Those documents may include:
- Photos of the damaged items, packages, or packing material.
- A police report or video surveillance footage.
If you aren’t able to provide these documents within 60 days, Extend may deny your service request.