- Auto Cooling mode
- Dehumidify mode
- Fan mode
- Sleep Mode
- Timer Mode
- Vertical Swing Mode
- Power Outage Restart
- Clean Filter Alarm
- Rated Voltage: 115V
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 12000 BTU/hour
- Cooling Power Input: 1000W
- Rated Input:1150W
- Rated Current: 10.3A
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 12.1 (BTU/h)/W
- Air Flow Volume (H/M/L): 294/265/235 CFM
- Dehumidifying Volume: 3.72 Pints/hour
- Moisture Protection: IPX4
- Refrigerant: R32
- Sound Power Level (H/M/L): 69/67/65 decibels
- User Manual: click here
1.What's the lowest temperature you can set the thermostat to?
The lowest temperature you can set is 61°F (16°C). The temperature range is from 61 °F to 86 °F (16 °C - 30 °C).
2.Do the window ACs come out of the case or are they fixed solid?
All TOSOT window ACs are sold as the single box units.
3.In case, there is a power outage, will the window AC restart?
No, you will have to restart the unit manually.
Please refer to the FAQ page here for more details or contact us at email@example.com