- Air quality indicator: Infrared sensor
- Fan speed for selection: 3 Speeds settings include ultra-quiet sleep mode
- Air Flow Volume(SS): 340m3/h
- Air Flow Volume(SS): 200(CFM)
- CADR /m³/h (Dust):340
- CADR /CFM (Dust):200
- Power-off Memory: Yes
- Watt(W): 76W
- Product Dimension: 22.8 *12.6 *10 inches
- Package Dimension(mm) 25*14*12 inches
- Gross Weight/Net Weight: 18.7/ 16.5 lbs (8.5/7.5 kg)
- Filter dimension: 16.9*9.5*1.8inches (428*242*45mm)
- Filter level: H13
- Filter type: True-HEPA and carbon filters
- User Manual: click here
The sensor can detect the density of PM2.5 particles in the air and reflects the air quality based on the algorithm. The green, yellow and red color show a different level of PM2.5 particles in the air, respectively 0.0-12.0μg/m3, 12.1-35μg/m3, 35+μg/m3.
2. Can I clean the pre-filter?
Yes, you can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the large particles from the surface.
3. Can I replace the UV light?
The UV light is unreplaceable, and no routine maintenance is required. It is tested to last for 50,000 hours, longer than five years, even if you use it frequently.
4. Does the unit emit ozone?
This unit complies with the State of California's testing, electrical safety, and ozone requirements. It also complies with the maximum allowable concentration of ozone of 0.050 parts per million by volume (ppmv) in 24 hours (CARB indoor air cleaning devices safety). When you turn on the UV light, there is a small amount of ozone generated, but it is safe to use indoors.