Stronger Cooling Capacity
Stay Cool for Much Longer
The evaporator coils inside the AOlis are made of copper to prevent rust and corrosion.
The patented rotary compressor drives the unit to start up quickly and continue to run stably. It helps provide cool air for a long time.
Avoid cool air blowing directly on your face with 90-degree oscillation. The swing function circulates air and helps to cool down a wider part of the room more efficiently.
Cool your room with less noise so it doesn't disturb you. When in low fan mode, the noise level can be as low as 50dB. Read a book or enjoy peaceful moments with family without worrying about the noise from your AC.
A complete indoor air solution for any environment. The Aolis can remove up to 3.38 pints of water per hour in the dry mode, or approximately 10 gallons of water per day.
- BTU performance (Cooling) ASHRAE: 12,000BTU
- BTU performance (Cooling) U.S. DOE: 8,000BTU
- EER (BTU/H): 9.7
- Dehumidification (Pts/hr): 3.38
- Est. Cooling Area (Sq. Ft.): 450
- Power Rating: 115V/60Hz
- Amps: 13.5
- Watts: 1400
- Plug Type: 3 Prong Plug
- Temperature Range (°F): 61-86
- Noise Levell (H/M/L): 55/53/50 decibels
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs): 87
- Approximate Net Weight (lbs): 76
- Shipping Dimensions (W×H×D) (inches): 17.8 × 34.5 × 20.2
- Unit Dimensions (W×H×D) (inches): 15.5 × 31.7 × 16.7
- Cord Length(ft): 6
- Exhuast Hose Diameter (inches): 5.7
- Exhuast Hose Length (min inches-max inches): 11.8 - 58.8
- Drain Hose Length(inches): 20
- User Manual: click here