You might be one of those (weird) people who likes the smell of a damp basement. That’s fine, but as humidity levels approach 60% it makes the environment more friendly to mold, mildew and other allergens. By pulling moisture out of your dingy basement you can create a comfortable and safe environment for your family.
Whisper Quiet Operation
You don’t always see it… but that’s the point. A peak sound level of 52 decibels means you’ll hardly notice it’s there. Comparatively speaking, 50 decibels is about as loud as a secluded suburban street or a quiet conversation at home.
Using the Drain Hose
If emptying drain buckets is not your thing, you can connect a 3/4 inch female threaded garden hose to your unit to utilize the gravity-fed continuous drainage mode. Some customers have found that plumber's tape helps prevent a leaky drain hose.
Power Outage Restart
In the event of a power outage your unit will resume operation once full power is restored to your home. The dehumidifier will revert to the same settings that were running before the unit lost power, so you don't need to change a thing. No worries!
|TOSOT 30 Pint Dehumidifier||TOSOT 50 Pint Dehumidifier||TOSOT 70 Pint Dehumidifier||TOSOT 70 Pint Dehumidifier
with Internal Pump
|&Maximum 24-Hour Moisture Removal;||30 Pints (approx. 4 gallons)||50 Pints (approx. 6 gallons)||70 Pints (approx. 9 gallons)||70 Pints (approx. 9 gallons)|
|Bucket Size||8 Pints (approx. 1 gallons)||16 Pints (approx. 2 gallons)||16 Pints (approx. 2 gallons)||16 Pints (approx. 2 gallons)|
|Drainage Options||Bucket, Drain Hose||Bucket, Drain Hose||Bucket, Drain Hose||Bucket, Drain Hose, Internal Pump|
|Energy Star Rated?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|peak Air Flow Volume||106 CFM||206 CFM||206 CFM||206 CFM|
|Continuous Gravity Drain Available?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Perfect For||Apartment, Bedroom, Garage, Small Basement||Basement, Living Room,Condo, Townhouse||Garage, House, Large Basement||Garage, House, Large Basement without floor drain|
- Energy Star & UL Certified
- Rated Dehumidification Capacity: Pints /hour: 2.08 Pints
- Rated Dehumidification Capacity: Pints/day: 50 Pints (6 Gallon)
- Bucket Capacity: 16 pints (2 Gallon)
- Air Flow Volume CFM (H/M/L): 206/185/165
- Sound Decibel Level (H/M/L): 50/48/46 dB
- Rated Voltage: 115 Volts
- Power Input: 490 Watts
- Current Input: 4.3 Amps
- Set Humidity Range: 35% / 80%
- Operating Temperature (F): 41° - 90°
- Control Type: Electronic Digital Display
- Dimension (W×H×D) 14.8 × 24 × 11.4 inch
- Net Weight: 45 lbs
- 6 Month Manufacturers Warranty
- Digital Humidistat Display
- Automatic Defrost Control
- Automatic Water Overfill Shut-off
- Bucket Full Indicator
- Front Bucket Storage
- Caster Wheels
- Continuous Run Function
- Drain Hose Connector
- (3) Fan Speeds: (High, Medium, Low)
- Timed Dehumidify: 2 Hour & 4 Hour
- Delay Mode: 2 Hour and 4 Hour
I was a bit skeptical- but I love this dehumidifier! It’s awesome!
Doing the job very well. Excellent product. Would recommend it .Very quiet and efficient.
Shipping carton was destroyed but the unit is in fine working order.
- User Manual: click here